Skin wound healing is the process of self-healing by the skin, which is usually divided into four phases: hemostasis, inflammation, proliferation, and regeneration. , creating “granulation tissue” rich in extracellular matrix protein, supporting the growth of new blood vessels. A decrease in regulation during any stage of wound healing slows down wound healing and can lead to various skin conditions, including chronic failure or ulcers.
Betaglucan triterpen active ingredients from Ganoderma lucidum have great potential to aid in faster healing of skin wounds.
Betaglucan Triterpen from Ganoderma lucidum has great potential for faster healing of skin burns caused by radiation therapy:
- Wash your skin every day with a mild, alcohol-free soap to keep the wound clean
- Avoid rubbing that area, apply moisturizer to the skin every day (consult your medical professional about specific creams!)
- Avoid using perfumes, perfumes, or talcum powder
- Wear loose-fitting natural-fiber clothing and avoid tight collars, ties, or shoulder straps
- Use a sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF 30 or higher) to protect your skin from the sun
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated water
- These problems usually go away within 2 to 4 weeks after the end of treatment, but sometimes your skin may be a little darker (like a tan) than before.
With the data provided in part 1 of this article on the ability to accelerate skin healing of betaglucan triterpen reishi mushroom. Then we recommend using the active ingredient betaglucan triterpen from Ganoderma lucidum, which will help your skin burns heal quickly. Moreover, Betaglucan triterpen extract from Reishi Mushroom also overcomes other side effects of radiation therapy because of its ability to protect DNA, protect healthy cells from radiation damage, read this article.
Poh-Guat Cheng, Chia-Wei Phan, Vikineswary Sabaratnam et al (2013) “Polysaccharides-Rich Extract of Ganoderma lucidum (M.A. Curtis:Fr.) P. Karst Accelerates Wound Healing in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Article ID 671252, 9 pages
Lu Tie, Hong-Qin Yang, Yu An et al (2012) “Ganoderma Lucidum Polysaccharide Accelerates Refractory Wound Healing by Inhibition of Mitochondrial Oxidative Stress in Type 1 Diabetes” Cell Physiol Biochem;29:583-594
Aleksandra Shedoeva , David Leavesley , Zee Upton , and Chen Fan (2019) “Wound Healing and the Use of Medicinal Plants” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine , Article ID 2684108, 30 pages
Asheesh Gupta, Vandana Kirar, Gaurav Kr. Keshri et al (2014) “Wound Healing Activity of an Aqueous Extract of the Lingzhi or Reishi Medicinal Mushroom Ganoderma lucidum (Higher Basidiomycetes)” International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms, 16(4): 345–354.