BETAGLUCAN TRITERPEN SUPPORT FOR CANCER PATIENTS
Betaglucan Triterpen – supplement food with active ingredient 100% extracted from Ganoderma lucidum, using the most modern technology in the world today – ultrasonic extraction technology imported from Europe.
1. Extracting active ingredient betaglucan triterpen 100% from Ganoderma lucidum:
2. Results from the 2016 Cochrane Library meta-analysis: Betaglucans, Triterpen – Linh Chi are effective in supporting cancer treatment when combining chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
The world-renowned and world-renowned Cochrane Review library in 2016 conducted a Combined Analysis of 257 studies and 5 RCT studies that met all criteria (human trials, randomized, double-blind, yes control), on 373 patients using the active ingredient groups Betaglucans, Triterpenoids – Linh Chi combined with Chemotherapy – Radiotherapy compared with Chemotherapy – Radiotherapy alone obtained the following main results (1):
- Average tumor size decreased by 1.27 times (equivalent to 27%) when combining Betaglucans, Triterpenoids – Linh Chi with Chemotherapy – Radiation versus Chemotherapy – Radiation therapy alone (p = 0.02)
- Increased host immune indicators: CD3 (p <0.01), CD4 (p <0.01), CD8 (p = 0.03); leukocyte, NK cell, and CD4 / CD8 ratio slightly increased.
- Improving quality of life for patients undergoing chemotherapy – radiotherapy (P <0.0001 – assess functional condition on the Karnofsky scale)
3. In addition, Betaglucans and Triterpenoids – Linh Chi also aid in the impact on cancer cells (2)
Many studies have shown that the active ingredient extracted from Ganoderma lucidum, especially betaglucan (Polysaccharide) is able to prevent the excessive vascular formation of tumors by inhibiting the production of nitric oxide (which is a trigger). development of this process). In addition, reishi mushroom betaglucan (Polysaccharide) has the ability to reduce the growth of human umbilical cord choroid (HUVEC) cells and reduce VEGF secretion by increasing Bax protein intake and reducing Bcl-2 protein. The mechanism of action of betaglucan (Polysaccharide) and reishi mushroom Triterpenoid helps to limit the process of creating blood vessels more likely to be similar. (2).
(1) Jin, X., Beguerie, J. R., Sze, D. M. Y., & Chan, G. C. (2016). Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi mushroom) for cancer treatment. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, (6). (https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD007731.pub3/abstract)
(2) Kao, C., Jesuthasan, A. C., Bishop, K. S., Glucina, M. P., & Ferguson, L. R. (2013). Anti-cancer activities of Ganoderma lucidum: active ingredients and pathways. Functional Foods in Health and Disease, 3(2), 48-65.
4. HOW TO USE BETAGLUCAN TRITERPEN
Objects to use:
People who are preparing, are in the process of radiation therapy, chemotherapy. Or those who are recovering from chemotherapy or radiation. People who need to boost the immune system.